Link to LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6632934790108712961
Link to Wechat: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/aaj9jF2UL4sKxcqPPgJ5iQ
Link to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/108345170566178/posts/205237674210260/?vh=e&d=n
< Official Start Time >
- Feb. 10th , 8 o’ clock in the morning.
Temperature Measurement->Receive Pass->Hand Disinfection->Replace New Mask->Wear ESD Protective Clothes->Go to Work
< Operation and Production Running Scene >
< Comprehensive Previous Precaution Before Resume Work >
- Well prepared for the safe reproduction according to a local government request, by establishing 7 epidemic precaution groups, including publicity group, temperature monitoring group, disinfection group, personnel safety group, material support group, emergency response group and canteen safety group, for practical and detailed work.
- Collecting and tracking employee information, making an inventory of order & material stock & production capacity, evaluating supplier status of resume work.
- Unite a thought, comprehensive arrangement, division of labor and coordination of work, systematically, fully protected.
< Comprehensive Implementation of Epidemic Precaution Measures Before & After Resume Work >
- Publicity Group: Make publicity and guidance to the public on display screen, Wechat, bulletin board, morning meeting, etc.
- Temperature Monitoring Group: Everyone must take the temperature measurement everyday on the gate while entering the factory every time.
- Disinfection Group: Perform disinfection for all staff, working space and public space.
- Personnel Safety Group: Make registration, tracking and overall arrangement for every staff, to ensure safe operation and production.
- Material Supply Group: Purchase and supply materials such as medical material and daily necessities, reducing the risk by restricting outside movement of personnel.
- Emergency Response Group: To accept measures like isolation, medical treatment and aftercare of persons with abnormal health.
- Canteen Safety Group: To accept measures like isolation, medical treatment and aftercare of persons from canteen with abnormal health.